But that doesn’t mean that I don’t crave for anything cold. In fact I never have my juices or smoothies chilled. It is always at room temperature. Since I have a sinus since small, I avoid my drinks cold. That doesn’t mean my ice-creams are melted, I have them as is!!! 😉 Hehe… I love the combination of lemon and mint, anytime… It is just so refreshing to have. Each time we order for juice, it is either this one or avocado, depending upon my mood. Whenever I have extra mint leaves and lemon juice lying, it just gets blitzed and gulped. As simple as that!
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 20-25 mint leaves without stalks
- 6 small lemons
- 1 3/4 cup ice cold water
- Put the 1/4 cup water and sugar in a small pan. Cook till the sugar melts and becomes syrupy. Set aside to cool.
- Soak the lemons in hot water for 15 minutes. Rub the lemon against the table top.
- Cut and squeeze out the juice, without the seeds. By doing this process, you can get the maximum juice possible. I managed around 60 ml of lemon juice from 6 lemons.
- Add the sugar syrup, lemon juice, mint leaves and cold water and blend till done. The mint leaves will leave specks.
- Serve immediately, garnished with mint leaves!