OK, now stopping my chatter and going off to the recipe… I like to call agar-agar a life saver. You can literally make a pudding of anything with this wonder-weed I always have a packet with me for my emergency services.You can prepare any type of pudding and just add some agar agar to set and voila!!! This is one very easy pudding, which just involves some juicing and setting, that’s it! Without much delay, off to the recipe…
Linking it to the Agar agar contest sponsored by Marine Chemicals and hosted at Food Corner.
- 3 medium carrots
- ½ tin (200 ml approx.) condensed milk
- 300 ml milk
- 5 gm agar-agar, melted in 50 ml water
- Peel and cook the carrots till soft and mushy. Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an small glass pan and leave it to set in the refrigerator.
- Serve it cold, topped with almond praline or chopped nuts.