This one is a really flavorful drink. Each time I make custard and I don’t want to eat it just like that, definitely my favorite way of having it being this fruit and nut custard, I love to pulse it into a smoothie. Just add in whatever fruits you have available in your pantry and you will get a nice filling drink. Off to the way I made it…
- 1 cup vanilla custard (store-bought or home made)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 pear, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately!