Talking about the toddler trouble. I literally had a shock while taking the below snap. I don’t know if I should say this, but we literally use anything and everything we see around our house to be used as a prop. This happened to be Azza’s frock… hehe… I had so neatly kept my cup on it and was going to click, when her eyes pounced on it, and she screamed, “Ente uduppu….” (My frock!) A long jump and an attempt to pull it with the mug on it… Alhamdulillah, I had worn my camera on my neck. I just left it and ran to catch her in time, otherwise that hot liquid would have spilled on her! Regaining my composure, I told her that ummi would be done in a couple of minutes and your frock would be back in its place safely. She gave me a stare and walked off. So that’s about it… each photograph has a story behind it. Some I share, some I don’t… this one I had to share, because I managed to take only one and then I couldn’t go on with it. It is tilted – I am receiving a lot of advice from my mates, especially Jehanne and Sona not to tilt my pictures but unfortunately, I don’t know why I constantly keep doing it. Some pictures I am managing to keep it straight using an editor tool, but some I can’t so I keep it as is. Trying my level best, I am assuring both of you…
Uff, too much of blabbering for this little recipe… I have already posted a Hot Chocolate before, but that was with choco-chips. This time it’s with cocoa powder… here you go…
Hot Cocoa | Hot Chocolate using cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 heaped tbsp cooking cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar as required
- 3/4 cup milk
- Whisk the water, cocoa powder and sugar and bring to boil.
- Cook on low flame, stirring continuously till the mixture gets boiled and slightly thickened.
- Now add the milk and cook stirring till just hot - you do not need to boil the mixture.
- Pour into your favorite mug. Using a milk frother or a spoon, blend the hot chocolate for 30 seconds to make it foamy. Enjoy!!!