I guess that was a bit too much. So to calm you down, here’s some cold coffee! The climate is pleasant, though does get a bit irritating towards the afternoons, but definitely it is becoming good enough to spend some time outdoors, though I don’t expect myself to be spending any! Hehe… On a hot day, anything like a cold coffee really satiates… Here is how I make them…
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp strong coffee I used Nescafe Gold
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Ice cubes and Whipped cream for topping
- Put the milk, sugar and coffee into a bottle. Close the lid and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a tall glass, top with ice cube (I didn't use!) and whipped cream.
- Devour as soon as possible!