So end of the story – you require your dose of upliftment – go to Him and you will find solace… 🙂
I guess I start my journey back to daily blogging with a very simple smoothie…. nothing much fancy about it, but on a day when the chips are at a lazy best, nothing beats the fullness that a freshly made smoothie can give. I am not a carrot person, but once in a while, I love to blitz it and gulp it down. Off to this straightforward healthy dose of goodness…
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk (low fat)
- 3 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pressure cook the carrots for one whistle in the water. Allow to cool.
- Roast the oats on medium flame, for around 5 minutes. Take care not to burn. Allow to cool.
- Blend the carrots with the water, oats, milk and honey till smooth.
- Serve in tall glasses and relish!