I am a queen of cravings. I keep craving for sweet. I know it’s just not good, but sometimes, I just can’t hold myself. Only God knows when I will put up all that weight that I had so painstakingly lost! I put on weight faster than I lose – duh! – and that explains all the frustration! Everyday, I tell myself that I am going to start at least some form of exercise, but my whole schedule is so topsy turvy that I am just not able to accommodate anything at the moment. But InShaAllah, looking forward to a few movements on the coming days, and I guess, I would be able to play around with my schedules a bit to accomodate in 20 minutes at least in a day! Till then, let us enjoy this delicious mug cake that is perfect for non-chocolate lovers… if you love chocolate, just drizzle up the way I did! 🙂
Looking for more mug cake ideas?? Then here are some that I have tried:
Vanilla Mug Cake
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- A pinch baking powder
- A pinch salt
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/ essence
- Take a large mug and whisk the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix without lumps.
- Microwave for between 1 1/2 to 2 minutes - depending upon your oven watt.
- Set aside for a couple of minutes.
- Topple onto a plate and enjoy - like I did, topped with some chocolate sauce!!! 🙂