Today is a very simple refreshing hot drink, for those cold evenings when you just want to stretch yourself on the couch and relax. I know the climate is not very conducive now in this part of the world, but the A/C can do the trick – for the time being!!! 😉
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp nutella
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Mix all the ingredients and bring to boil.
- Once properly boiled, give it a nice stir.
- Pass through a seive and pour into your cup. Enjoy!!!