Since I have a lot of juice drafts staring at me, I thought – why not do a back-to-back 3-smoothie series? Going to the first one of the three – an absolute refresher! I used to be so wary of ginger in my drinks, but now I just love it. Remember the Watermelon Cooler? Just as refreshing as that, is this combination of plain pineapple spiked with some ginger!
As a tail end, do hop on to my bestie doc’s page where she elaborates on the pros and cons of juicing.
Pineapple Ginger Juice
- 6 thick slices of pineapple
- 1 small pc ginger chopped or grated
- 1 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Put the pineapple, ginger and 1/2 cup cold water. Blend till done.
- Add the remaining water and sugar and blend again till well combined.
- Strain the mixture if you don't like any bites - I normally don't strain!
- Serve immediately!