You can find all the challenges that I had participated for the Home Baker’s Challenge here!
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- A dash vanilla essence
- ½ tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Put parchment paper on a baking pan and set aside.
- Cream the soft butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the vanilla and milk and beat again.
- Now add the flour and slowly bring together to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into three to four large balls.
- Roll them on a parchment paper, to around ½ inch thickness.
- Cut them into desired shapes and keep them on the pan. You can keep them close to each other as they are not going to expand!
- Bake them for around 12-15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and store them in an airtight container - if any are left, that is! 😉