Dedicating this post to the great man that left for heavenly abode over the weekend – his influence was far reached, irrespective of caste, creed and color and his absence will be heavily missed. RIP Mr. Nelson Mandela!
Mini Cheese Oregano Roll-ups
- 200 gm all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- A pinch of salt
- 50 gm butter softened
- 100-125 ml milk
- 50 gm cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Grease a small loaf pan and set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the butter and mix well to represent bread crumbs. Add 100 ml milk and bring together to form a dough. Add the remaining milk only if required. Knead well.
- Transfer dough onto a well floured surface and roll into a rectangular shape of around 1/2 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle in the cheese and the oregano and roll the dough into a cylinder.
- Cut into small spirals and arrange in the loaf pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes till well browned.
- Serve warm with some ketchup or chilli sauce!