Since now it is back to reality, it is time to reintroduce my soup and salad week nights, I suppose. I feel bad to say that it has been really difficult for me to maintain discipline as far as my eating habits have been concerned. Having said that, there are so many posts that are coming up with all sorts of recipes, InShaAllah… For the time now, let’s go to this delicious pasta soup, that is simple to make and filling as well!
- 20 gm butter
- 6 cloves garlic pounded
- 1 large onion minced
- 2 large tomatoes minced
- 800 ml water
- 1 sachet seasoning chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 3 tbsp mozarella cheese
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Breifly fry the garlic till a nice aroma comes.
- Add the onion and saute till soft. Add the tomatoes and cook till all mashed up.
- Add in the water and seasoning and bring it to boil.
- Add the macaroni and cook till it is done.
- Finally sprinkle in the remaining ingredients. Check the salt.
- Cook for a further five minutes.
- Switch off and serve warm!