To kickstart, I thought – why not do a post that is for a linky? A group of relatively young and enthusiastic food bloggers have set up an event called Blogger’s Monthly Fiesta. I got added to the chat by Fareeha and have been a silent follower. I couldn’t believe my eyes when the theme selected for the month was fruits and I happened to have placed this particular post on my schedule, in which banana is the star! Nothing complicated about the recipe, it is a breeze to put together but tastes so awesome when warm, which means you just get it out of the oven, allow it to cool just a little so that you don’t burn your tongue (hehe…) and dig in! Simple, right? And what more, it has everybody’s favorite Nutella (not mine though!) in it. Off to the recipe…
Do have a look what my fellow bloggers came up with in their posts!
Fareeha – Mango Coconut Burfi
Krishna – Peru Pyala
Asiya – Falooda Fruit Mix
Lubna – Pineapple Compote
Nithya – Strawberry Soy Icecream
Razina – Pomegranate Milkshake
Farheen – Banana Caramel Bread Pudding
Banana Nutella Puffs
- 8 square puff pastry sheets
- 2 bananas thinly sliced into 8 pcs each
- 4 tsp Nutella
- 1 small egg for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking pan and set aside.
- Take on square of puff pasty, spread a tsp on Nutella, put 4 pcs of banana on top of it and then top it with another puff pastry square.
- Press the sides using your fingers and cross off with the fork.
- Carefully put it on the prepared tray. Repeat with the other puff pastry sheets.
- Brush the top of the puffs with the egg wash generously.
- Bake for around 20 minutes till golden brown and puffed up. Allow to cool and enjoy!