I know I am quite slow with my posts. I made this cheesecake when my sister was in town, now please don’t ask me when that was, then I may have to see your gawking jaws!!! Hehe… She requested me to make a cheesecake as she wanted to eat one and I have been wanting to make one with Nutella for so long, so landed up with the opportunity to make it. Not that I am a fan of Nutella, in fact, I don’t like it much. Strange, yeah? Maybe, my taste buds are now so saturated towards the taste of it. We always keep a small jar of it in our pantry, as the kids want it on their toasts once in a while. But I really wanted to know how Nutella and cream cheese would gel. You may want to ask me, “You can do that on a toast, right?” Yes, right… but sometimes, you want to know things by making them complicated! 😛
No-bake Nutella Cheesecake
- 200 gm digestive biscuits
- 125 gm butter
- 200 gm Nutella
- 250 gm cream cheese
- 250 gm thick cream
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 sachet gelatine 10 gm
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Melt the butter. Crush the digestive biscuits. Rub the butter into the biscuits to make the base.
- Press into a 24 cm springfoam pan to form the bottom. Keep it in the fridge till we make the filling.
- Sprinkle the gelatine into the hot water and stir till dissolved.
- Beat the Nutella, cream cheese and cream in a bowl till well incorporated.
- Slowly add in the sugar and continue to beat.
- Finally add the gelatin water and beat till it is well combined.
- Take out the springfoam with the base and pour the Nutella cheese mixture on top of it.
- Allow it to set in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours or till done.
- Pull out the sides of the springfoam and cut into slices.
- Serve with chocolate sauce or fruits of your choice. I decorated it with melted white cream. Bliss!!! 🙂