Today, I am sharing with you one of my favorite desserts, which is so easy. All it involves was assembling and mixing, noting more but the taste that follows it is too good. Even though it is not mango season, there is no dearth in getting mango pulp in this country, so making this dessert is a breeze. Whenever I have my yogurt staring towards its expiry date and I have stock of mango pulp, I always make this. I feel that it’s one of the best desserts to have after dinner… super light and healthy… 🙂
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 2 cup thick yogurt (like greek yogurt)
- A pinch of cardamom
- Sugar, to taste (4-5 tbsp)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well till combined. Chill till use.
- Serve in bowls, garnished with nuts and devour!!!
2. You may flavor the aamrakhand with saffron as well. Soak a few strands of saffron in a couple of tablespoons of warm milk till melted. Combine it in while mixing, it would give an awesome flavor and smell.