I guess after having written a lot about Rasha’s fasting, I thought I will share what she loves to drink during Iftars. She always gets excited about the food that is served. Normally I refrain from frying but since she is fasting everyday, umma is making it a point to make something or the other to keep her motivation high. Along with that, we make a juice everyday for her to add on to the excitement. She loves to have her mangoes juiced more than cut, so we have mango juice every second day. This one is just with a little twist – a cinnamony punch. Though she makes faces because of the slight variation in the taste, she still gulps it down! 🙂
Sending this post off to Lail’s Ramadan Link-in Party… so glad to be a part of it, dear… 🙂 Meanwhile, please do not forget to check out our ongoing event, Ahlan Ramadan with giveaways… do participate to win the exciting prizes!!! 🙂
Mango Cinnamon Milkshake
- 1 large mango peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blitz till smooth.
- Serve in glasses immediately and relish!!!
2. You can skip the cinnamon to make it a normal milkshake
3. You can use full milk instead of milk and water to make a bit more richer