A sinful list, right? hehe… Let me add one more onto it… This one happened by chance. I just used up ingredients in my pantry to make this light pudding. I would say “light” not in the calories sense but in the serve sense. This one was literally a melt-in-mouth with all the crunchies that accompanied it. It was a crossover Tiramisu but without the mascarporne, or should I say, cheat Tiramisu? 🙂 This one hardly takes 20 minutes to be put together and pushed off to the fridge, so that it all sets just in time for your guests to enjoy! Off to the way I made it…
Fluffy n Crunchy Biscuit Pudding
- 2 sachets of non-diary whipping cream prepared as per instructions
- 500 ml whipped cream + 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 200 gm long finger biscuits
- 300 ml strong coffee 300 ml hot water + 2 tsp coffee powder
- 1 cup mixed nuts roasted and chopped (walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, cashews)
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- Prepare the whipped powder as per instruction OR whip the cream and sugar till stiff. Add in the cream cheese and combine well.
- In a glass pan, dip the long finger biscuits in coffee and line the bottom.
- Spread half the cream-cheese mixture on top. Sprinkle half the mixed nuts.
- Dip the remaining biscuits and layer on top of this.
- Spread the remaining cream cheese mixture and sprinkle the remaining nuts along with the chocolate chips.
- Allow to set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve cold and enjoy!