I am thrilled to be announcing that I am hosting Valli’s successfully running “Kid’s Delight” event from April 17 to May 15. The theme is going to be “Bite Sized Food”. With vacations running on in India and school year starting in some other parts of the world including where I stay, bite sized food is convenient for their tiffin, or when they come in hungry after some time of play. So why not create something and join in the party?
The rules are very simple:
- The event runs from today till May 15.
- Entries have to be vegetarian, though eggs may be used in baking.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- Only new entries are allowed.
- Please do include this statement into the post – I have made it easy so that you just need to copy and paste! 😉
“Linking this post to the Kid’s Delight Event – Bite Sized Food, event conceptualized by Valli, hosted by Rafeeda.”
6. Please do include the below logo, even though it is not mandatory, will help spread the word.
Please do not forget to link in your post into the tool below! So get those ideas coming in… 🙂