It has been ages since I have done any events on the blog. Valli’s Kid’s Delight has been an event that has been going on for a long time now and most of the bloggers who are a part of the Blogging Marathon take turns to host them every month. This month, it is my chance. It is always a challenge coming up with a theme that are a kids’ favorite and I thought to myself – why not cookies?
My girls love cookies. I always make small batches if I am baking some and they disappear in no time. But I am really lazy to bake them, mainly because it needs a little bit of time to shape them and get it done. OK, I know it isn’t a valid reason but yes, I am plain lazy. Hehe… Now since we are almost closing in on summer holidays over here, plus back home with kids at home due to home schooling, it is the best time to involve the kids into some activities in the kitchen. And what better way than cookies?
The event will be on for a month, and in case if you do make some cookies during this month, please do not forget to link into the tool below. The rules are very simple…
- Recipes have to match the theme – ie. in bite sizes or pick-and-go.
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes are accepted.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- All entries are to be linked to Valli’s event announcement page and this page. To make it easier, simply copy and paste: “Sending this entry to Valli’s Kid’s Delight event hosted by Rafeeda.”
- You can enter an old post, provided that you update the post with the above declaration.
- Sharing the logo is not mandatory but will be highly appreciated.
- Non-bloggers can send in their entries too! Simply email me at “firstname.lastname@example.org” and your entry will be featured during the round up next month.
So that’s about it. Don’t forget to link in your valuable entries into the linky tool below.