I am happy, I need chocolate.
I am sad, I need chocolate.
I am depressed, I need chocolate.
I am excited, I need chocolate.
I am normal, I still need chocolate!!!
How many of you ladies out there feel it? Hands up, please!!! Hehe…
So there you go, for a lazy weekend, I love these chocolate pancakes with a nice drizzle of honey… hmmm… bliss!!! And what more – it’s eggless!!! I’ve noticed that I have not posted much of egg included recipes. I very much have eggs, but the lazy side in me prefers eggless, to avoid the time I have to invest in eggs! 😉 Recipe adapted from here
- 1 cup wholewheat flour
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 3 heaped tbsp cocoa powder (I used Hersheys)
- 1-1/4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- A pinch cinnamon powder
- A pinch salt
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- ¾ cup milk
- Water, sufficient
- Oil/ butter/ ghee for cooking
- Mix all the ingredients from wholewheat flour to water to make a thick lump free batter.
- Heat up your tawa, brush some oil/ butter/ ghee (butter all time!!!), pour a ladle of batter and cook both sides till done.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of honey, or with fruits and whipped cream!!! Yummm....