Ah… now the third one for the 3 back-to-back Biscoff recipe series – the others being Cookie Butter Cake and Shrikand… This was not tough to choose and I had to keep it for the last. 😉 This Biscoff Cheesecake Tiramisu is a revelation to the say the least!
I was on a tiramisu fix for a few months. All I would do was get the long finger and get making them. Hehe… Tiramisu is really addictive, isn’t it? Whoever agrees with me, please raise their hands! 😉 Now this isn’t an authentic Tiramisu since it doesn’t use mascarpone cheese. Instead it uses the thick cheese that comes in packs – call it Philadelphia or any other brand. So I decided to make it cheesecake style, but layer up dipped long finger in between as well, and what more, with a generous sprinkling of crushed Lotus cookies. As you can see from the picture, I had made in a large glass pan and nothing much remained, it was super delicious!
If you are a Lotus lover, this will go on to become your favorite dessert in no time. If you don’t want any biscuit in it, then you can skip the dipped long fingers, but I totally loved it and would really recommend it to be used. Apart from the Biscoff spread used in the cream cheese filling, I have sprinkled in a generous amount of crushed Lotus cookies on top of it.
Since for me Biscoff and Lotus are quite sweet, the amount of sugar used for the whole dessert is minimal. Please feel free to increase it to your taste, but all of us who enjoyed the dessert felt that the sweetness was correct. If you are having a party or potluck coming up, then I urge you to try this dessert and impress the folks! I am sure you will be patted on your back. 😉 Off to the recipe… and sincerely hope you enjoyed the three back to back recipes using Biscoff. 🙂
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 x 8 oz pack cream cheese spread (like Philadelphia)
- ½ cup Biscoff spread
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 200 gm pack ladyfinger biscuits
- 2 cups dark coffee, cooled
- 15 Lotus cookies, crushed
- Whip the cream till stiff peaks. Add in the cheese and blend just till done.
- Add the milk into the Biscoff and microwave for 30 seconds or till the Biscoff is slightly melted. Using a whisk, combine well till there are no lumps and is a smooth mixture. Allow to cool.
- Add this into the whipped cream cheese mixture along with the brown sugar and beat till combined.
- In a large pan (I used a 13x9 inch glass dish), dip the ladyfinger biscuits in the coffee and layer at the bottom. Spread half the mixture over the biscuits. Sprinkle half of the cookie crumbs.
- Repeat another layer of coffee dipped biscuits, spread the remaining mixture and top off the with the remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cover loosely on the top and refrigerate for a couple of hours till set. Dig in!