Today’s recipe is for one of those lazy days. You have half a pack of bread getting ready to be a breeding ground for fungus, and you are thinking what needs to be done… then the idea is here!!! Super easy and really fast to be done, I feel this is a real handy recipe for unexpected guests as well.
Sweet Bread Balls
- 6 slices of bread brown sides removed and hand crushed
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 4 tbsp coconut
- Milk as required
- Oil to fry
- Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Pour milk slowly and mix the ingredients till it forms the shape of a dough. It should not have too much water, otherwise the balls will break.
- If it becomes loose, add more bread to tighten it up.
- Heat oil in a deep kadai. Once hot, shape the mix into small balls and deep fry till brown.
- Serve warm with a hot cup of chai or coffee!!!