I guess this is the first cookie post on my blog, not I guess, it is! That’s because I hardly make cookies. This is my second attempt you can say, after one flopped hard rock like chocolate cookies that I had made some time ago. The problem with me is once I am disheartened, it takes me time to get back to normal, whatever it may be. I seriously feel that this bad character of mine will hamper my desire to try a lot of new recipes. Failures and flops are a part and parcel of the whole thing, right… I am trying to teach myself that so that I can push myself to start backing some cookies soon… atleast for the kids… 🙂
Custard Powder Cookies
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup custard powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 gm butter
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Put parchment paper on a biscuit tray.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together.
- Melt the butter. Add into the dry ingredients and mix well with hands.
- Make small balls and press them slightly. Use a fork to make impressions.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until slightly brownish.