Today, rather than some chitchatting, I will leave this quote for you, which we call as “Hadith” – the saying of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). It emphasizes on the importance of being kind… a quality which unfortunately seems to be going into extinction these days…. 🙁 It is sad to see people misunderstanding kindness to be a form of weakness, which in turn leads to a lot of exploitation. We live in a fickle world indeed…
This was an ice-cream I had made sometime back, but wiped out in no time. I always tend to make very small portions of ice-creams at home, because you never know how good it is going to turn out to be – whether it would turn into ice cream or just be ice!!! 😉 Hehe… this one was a damn good one, though regretted having made little because it just wasn’t enough for all of us!!! 🙂 Make the icecream exactly how I had mentioned in the Stratciatella Icecream post along with the first two ingredients.
Coffee Almond Choco-chip Icecream
- 1 can 375 ml evaporated milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar/ icing sugar
- 1 can 397 ml condensed milk
- 2 tbsp coffee dissolved in 100 ml warm water
- 3 tbsp almonds roasted and chopped
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- Make the icecream exactly how I had mentioned in the Stratciatella Icecream post along with the first two ingredients.
- Add in the coffee concoction and the condensed milk and beat well until incorporated, around 5 minutes.
- Pour into your container and freeze for an hour and a half, till it's almost half set.
- Pull out the container from the freezer, add in the almonds and choco-chips and beat well with a spatula till well mixed.
- Keep in the freezer for another hour and half, pull out the container and beat again. Freeze till well set.
- Scoop out into cups and serve... 🙂