Today, I am giving you guys another easy-peesy ice cream recipe. This one is a keeper, I guarantee you. I have made it just once, want to make it again, but because I very well know that I will be the one who will be wiping 90% of the content, just like I did it when I made it the only time!!! I keep having chocolate hazelnut spread (I will not mention Nutella, as I keep fidgeting between Nutella and a brand called Finetti, which is equally good, tad on the lower sugar side!) in my house, as Rasha loves to have toast with it and my B loves to lick it from the spoon, but then, if I do make it, it will be after sometime, I suppose!!! It is just too addictive…. 🙂
|Can you see the serve?|
Still don’t believe me? Seriously, try it. The time I beat the mixture and saw it was watery, I was seriously worried. Would this set? But then once I came back from work and looked at it, I was sure that this was so far the best home made ice cream I’ve made, that too so quickly with hardly any effort!!! The scoop was really soft and the flavor was mouthwatering. Yeah, after all, it’s chocolate hazelnut spread, right???
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate hazelnut spread (I used Finetti)
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- Chill the evaporated milk till the time of use.
- Combine both the ingredients into a large bowl and beat on medium speed for a few minutes, till well combined.
- Don't worry, the mixture will be watery. Pour this beaten mixture into your storage container and freeze till set - preferably overnight.