Since I have loads of drafts still lying and considering that this month has the lowest posts ever since I started blogging, I thought I must get back to my intention of cleaning up my “good looking” drafts! And thanks to the drafts, I don’t have to start cooking in this lousy mood of mine to keep my blog alive, Alhamdulillah!!! A kid’s favorite for this time…. I have already posted a pizza flavored corn recipe before, this is just another variation, an Indianised version so to say!
Chaat Cup Corn
- 3 cup frozen corn kernels
- Salt to taste
- 20 gm butter
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper powder
- Cook the corn kernels in hot water till soft. Drain.
- In a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and put the hot drained corn on top.
- Mix vigorously until combined. Serve and devour immediately!