I am so pleased to announce that I will be hosting Pari’s “Only” Event for the month of January 2014 and the theme chosen would be “Flat Breads and Parathas”.
Being Indian, I am sure many of us cook up the sides that need to go with our curries and stir fries on a daily basis, in different forms possible, with aatta, maida, rice flour and what not, and in variety of fillings, be it vegetarian or non-veg, so I guess this is one apt theme for this event and hope to receive all your wholehearted participation! To make it more exciting, Pari is giving away a Tarla Dalal cookbook as a part of the event, so don your aprons and keep cooking…
- Any number of fresh entries can be sent but only two recipes from archives will be accepted.
- Non bloggers can send in their recipes to my email email@example.com with following details: your name, recipe name and details.
- Veg and non-veg entries are accepted.
- New and old posts should be linked with my event announcement and Pari’s giveaway announcement.The entries will not be accepted in case of failing to follow this rule.
- Link your entries using the Inlinkz tools. Those participating in the giveaway (anyone who can provide an address in India) enter under Giveaway participation entries category else link under Non participants of the giveaway. Please enter your entry only once in one of the links.
- Use of logo is not compulsory but will be appreciated if used as it helps spread the word.
- In case you have a difficulty in using Inlinkz tool, please mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The giveaway is shipped only in India and only to the Followers of Pari’s Blog. You can follow her blog trough Google Friend connect or Google plus publicly.