Today’s recipe is really quick fix when the kids are craving for something. Whenever, I am in no mood to search for a cupcake recipe to make, I just make it – it’s kind of engraved into my system now. And the kids just love it. It’s chocolaty and has the nutty flavor as well. The best thing is that you can play with it!!! You can omit the choco chips and add butterscotch chips, replaced the walnuts with almonds, peanuts or pistachios, and so on. Or just bake it plain!!! How interesting is that! 🙂 Adapted from here
Nutella Mini Bundts
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 large egg
- 6 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp walnuts hand crushed
- 1 tbsp choco chips
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees.
- Beat the egg till pale.
- Melt the nutella in microwave till it becomes easy to handle, around 30 seconds.
- Add the flour and the melted nutella and incorporate well till done.
- Add in the walnuts and choco chips and mix.
- Grease your mini bundt pan well.
- Pour into each portion, filling upto 3/4 of each mini bundt.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes till the tester comes out clean.