I had hosted MLLA #92 in the month of February and had some heartwarming participation. This event made it even more special by making me win the gift voucher during the MLLA #100 at Siri’s space. So here I am again hosting this event, the first one for the year, for the month of January 2017, and it’s version #103 – that’s a long time, isn’t it! 🙂
Let’s have a quick run-up on the non-complicated rules for this event:
- The event is open for the whole month of January.
- Any recipe where legume is the key ingredient, are welcome to be linked. A legume is normally a dried pulse, lentil or beans, and I am sure many of you are already aware of how to use them up in different formats! ????
- Entries must be vegetarian – eggs and dairy is allowed.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- Please link only new posts, no archived posts are allowed.
- Non-bloggers are also allowed to participate – simply mail in your recipe along with a picture of the dish to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Please ensure to mention the below statement in your post – to make your job easier, simply copy and paste! – “Linking this post to MLLA #103, conceptualized by Susan and hosted by Lisa.”
- Though the use of the logo is not mandatory, it is very much appreciated as it will help spread the word.
So that’s pretty much it! So get into your kitchens, don your aprons and get going! Hoping to see all your lovely entries here… ????