Off to another mug cake… I guess my regular readers know how much I love this selfish indulgence. This is another of those that I relished thoroughly. I love chocolate cakes with an orange flavor, even chocolate with orange, just like the Lindt Intense Orange! Unfortunately, I have not baked a chocolate orange cake till date, I don’t know whether it is because I didn’t get a chance. Somehow, though I have wanted to bake, haven’t been able to. So let me pacify myself now with this delicious chocolate orange mug cake and definitely a rich chocolate orange cake will be on the radar, when the time comes… 🙂
Chocolate Orange Mug Cake
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp oil
- A few orange peels for garnish
- Mix the dry ingredients well.
- Add all the wet ingredients n mix without lumps.
- Pour into a microwavable mug or ramekin.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely. If it feels uncooked, microwave in batches of 30 seconds.
- Enjoy garnished with some orange peels!!!