When I found this easy-peasy recipe which had no ghee and no sugar – just from two ingredients, how wouldn’t I try!!! I had this pack of desiccated coconut staring at my face to be used and a half tin of condensed milk in my fridge, so there you go, just mix, cook for some time, roll and devour!!! It’s that easy…
- ½ can of condensed milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut powder + 4 tbsp for rolling
- Mix both the ingredients in a non-stick pan.
- Bring it on heat on low flame and cook the mixture till it release off the sides of the pan.
- Ensure that it is done on low flame otherwise it will stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Switch off and allow to cool slightly, till your hand can handle the heat.
- Smear ghee on your palms and slowly shape into laddoos.
- Roll in the remaining coconut powder and allow to cool completely. Devour!!!