It’s been ages, since I have made ice-cream at home since this one I suppose… *sigh* Sometimes, all you need is some guilt-free indulgence and I would really tell you that this frozen yogurt is one. Not all at home ate it because of it’s fusion sweet and sour taste, which normally don’t go so well with our Keralite tongues, but for me, since it was chocolate, I really loved it. And I kept telling myself, it’s frozen yogurt, you are having calcium in, it’s healthy!!! 😛
Chocolate Frozen Yogurt (FroYo)
- 1 14 oz can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Mix in a non-stick saucepan evaporated milk to cornflour without any lumps.
- Keep it on low flame and cook till the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture becomes slightly thick.
- Cool slightly, then add in the yogurt and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour into your container and freeze for two hours.
- Take it out from the freezer and beat vigorously to break all the ice.
- Return back to the freezer.
- After another two hours, beat again and return back till completely frozen.
- To serve, leave it on your kitchen top for fifteen minutes, scoop out and devour!