After the minty hot chocolate, here’s the second one. Biscoff White Hot Chocolate is simply a white hot chocolate spiked up with some Biscoff! How does that sound? I got the idea during my Google searches and was really smitten by the idea. The Biscoff goes amazingly well with the white chocolate, in fact I believe this combination would be much better than the combination of milk chocolate with Biscoff. I have already posted a white hot chocolate before on the blog, which also had a spike of cinnamon. Similar to that one, this one also has a sprinkle of cinnamon powder at the top and it gives a very homely feeling to the drink. Off to the recipe… and I hope you will keep waiting for what is going to appear tomorrow as the third recipe… 🙂
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- 3 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1 heaped tbsp Biscoff spread
- Cinnamon powder for garnish
- Combine the milk to Biscoff in a saucepan and bring to boil stirring constantly till the chocolate and Biscoff melts.
- Pour into a mug and sprinkle cinnamon powder on top. Serve hot.