I am glad to be back hosting the lovely event “My Legume Love Affair” again this year, after doing it in January. This is the edition #109, successfully being carried forward by Lisa, while the event was started by Susan. This is a very straightforward event, so do cook up your favorite dish where the lentil is the star and link it into here!
Quickly running through the easy rules to be a part of the event:
- The event is open for the whole month of July.
- Any recipe where legume is the key ingredient, are welcome to be linked. A legume is normally a dried pulse, lentil or beans, and I am sure many of you are already aware of how to use them up in different formats! 🙂
- Entries must be vegetarian – eggs and dairy is allowed.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- Please link only new posts, no archived posts are allowed.
- Non-bloggers are also allowed to participate – simply mail in your recipe along with a picture of the dish to <email@example.com>
- Please ensure to mention the below statement in your post – to make your job easier, simply copy and paste! – “Linking this post to MLLA #109, conceptualized by Susan and hosted by Lisa.”
- Though the use of the logo is not mandatory, it is very much appreciated as it will help spread the word.
So that’s pretty much it! So get into your kitchens, don your aprons and get going! Hoping to see all your lovely entries here… 🙂