It has been ages since I have hosted an event. Somehow during a time when events are not going great guns, it is heart warming to see an event like “My Legume Love Affair“, which is currently being hosted by Lisa, going into its edition #92 on this little blog of mine! The fact that the event has withstood the test of time is a testimony as to the success of the event and I am super excited to be hosting it for the whole month of February!
A few rules to look for participating in the event, though there is nothing much complicated as such! 🙂
- Any recipe where legume is the key ingredient, are welcome to be linked. A legume is normally a dried pulse, lentil or beans, and I am sure many of you are already aware of how to use them up in different formats! 🙂
- Entries must be vegetarian – eggs and dairy is allowed.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- Please link only new posts, no archived posts are allowed.
- Non-bloggers are also allowed to participate – simply mail in your recipe along with a picture of the dish to <email@example.com>
- Please ensure to mention the below statement in your post – to make your job easier, simply copy and paste! – “Linking this post to MLLA #92, conceptualized by Susan and hosted by Lisa.”
- Though the use of the logo is not mandatory, it is very much appreciated as it will help spread the word.
So that’s pretty much it! So get into your kitchens, don your aprons and get going! Hoping to see all your lovely entries here… 🙂