They even went with the leftover biriyani to finish off for dinner. So I only have some beef and cutlets as leftover and I know for sure I am not going to cook anything for next few days – I have finished up my limits!!!
Just like I did last time, I will keep the 11 random things about me and the 11 random questions to the nominees the same as I had in my first award post! Below is my response to the questions that Rita had posed:
No, not at all. I used to look for every chance to run away from a cooking task!
2. What was the reason to start your blog?
I just started it because my friends were continously asking recipes for the pictures that I had tried and posted in FB, and I would just forget my twists to it! 🙂
3. What do you like more-Eating or cooking? Why?
Eating, of course!!! I don’t know if it’s just me, but I somehow cannot eat a lot of what I cook… 🙁
4. What are your hobbies?
Reading, enjoying nature, travelling…
5. What kind of dresses do you like to wear the most? Why?
I am an abaya person (it’s the long dress worn by Muslim women) – nothing more comfortable than that!
6. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
To be able to read people’s mind, to be more patient and to earn without working!!! 😉
7. What’s your favourite dish? Why?
Anything with chocolate, I’m in for it!
8. Which is better-Chocolate/Strawberry/Butterscotch?
Chocolate – then Butterscotch. I don’t fancy Strawberry much.
9. What is your favourite type of cuisine?
Pakistani cuisine, love their flavors!!! But the oil level scares me… hehe…
10. What do you do to stay fit?
I’m sorry, I am not fit. 🙁 I’m very much on the overweight category of the BMI. Right now, I am doing walks to stay on the same weight, as I am not good at dieting.
11. Which is your favourite make-up brand and beauty product?
I am not a make up person at all. All you can see apart from my normal Olay complete moisturizer, is a kajal stick of VLCC and a lip gloss of H&M, that’s it! 🙂
1. Describe yourself in one word.
2. What was your motivation to start a blog?
Now off to Vidya’s questions:
1. Why do you blog?
2. You love to cook and have people over or do you prefer to buy food to entertain guests?
If it was a couple of years ago, I would have bought, but now I prefer making it by my own hands, just like I did today… 🙂
4. Who do you hold close to heart at all times?
5. If you had one day to do all that you ever wanted to do , what would they be?
6. Which is your all time favorite- book? movie? tv show?
7. What do you do when you are all alone ?
8. What would you like to receive as gifts irrespective of the occasion?
9. One effective tested and tried kitchen tip you would like to share with the world.
10. What is your favorite childhood memory?
11. Do you wish you could turn back the clock? If so , why?
Thank you so much for giving it to me. Seriously, I would love to give it to 33 blogs, but then I am so time pressed, I am so sorry!!! 🙁 So this is all for you, my dearest supporters. I have no words to express when it comes to how much I love your comments and good words… God bless you all!!! 🙂