|So glad to receive it!!!|
Hmm… that’s really difficult, ok – sweet, sour, composed and level-headed… Geesh, Saju, that was a real difficult one!
It has to be Cardamom Milk!!!
Definitely – mind reading!!!
OK, now that’s a real difficult question, because – I really don’t remember. But then, it must be one of these four – Marias Menu, Cooking with Thas, Shab’s Cuisine and Ria’s Collection.
I cry always, so that should not be a question to ask. I call myself a tap, I get a bit emotional and my eyes will open itself up!! Hehe…
I hate double-faced people, who act nice in front of you and backbite when away from you. I just cannot stand it!
Kind of, almost 75% of the time, my intuitions have come out correct.
Anything that catches my attention – soft, melodious and romantic!
I guess it is the continuity – as to how long you will be able to continue and sustain interest!
TV is a big no-no for me, I just don’t have time for it! Neither am I fond of it… I am really happy without it!
My favorite color is blue and fruit is mango.
Before I nominate the blogs, the 11 questions I want them to answer:
1. Is your mind where your heart is?
2. Your favorite food
3. Apart from cooking, what are your interests?
4. If you badly want to cook something and you cannot find the ingredients required, what would you normally do?
5. How do you describe “a bad day”?
6. Your current working situation – being a housewife is totally acceptable, trust me!!! 🙂
7. If there was an event you could stop the time at, what would it have been?
8. Rate your interest in food blogging on a scale of 1 to 10 – 1 is “least interested” (which I am sure nobody would take!) and 10 being “till I die!!!”.
9. Intuitive or Calculative?
10. A habit you wish you could control.
11. Your best food photography tip.
Here is the list of 11 blogs that I would like to nominate for the award:
1. The food I cook
2. Rani Gourmet
3. Sarani’s Kitchen
5. Nimmy’s Kitchen
6. The Kitchen Magic – Sini’s Menu
7. The Humpty Dumpty Kitchen
8. My Food Express
9. From my own kitchen
10. Watz cooking in my adukala?
11. Kitchen Delicacies
Seriously, it was a tough decision but somehow I had to stop it at that!!! I have quite a bit of blogs with less than 200 followers on my list, seriously I wish I could go ahead and give it to many more. InShaAllah, next time when somebody else gives me an award!!! Friends, do visit their spaces for some awesome homely recipes…
Once again, thank you so much Saju for this…